• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SFR discount for NAXJA!

Is the coupon code the same. Ill be ordering a long arm kit from you soon. Also later this year a set of short arms.

I had a question about your trackbar. I was wondering if there was a way to order it with johnny joints on each end instead of the heim and bushing combo

The code has been updated to NAXJA2020.

We don't offer our track bar with Johnny Joints, as it would raise the cost significantly. They also don't offer a joint with the right combination of dimensions for the frame side, though there is one available that should fit at the axle if you wanted to put one there.

All of the kit components are available individually on the site if you would like to assemble only the components you want.

I had already bought a competitors Shackle Relocation kit, but I like your design better so I picked yours up and will sell the other one. Thanks for the discount and the high quality products!

Is the high roller kit still going to be on sale on July 1? I can finally order it but I won't have the funds available until the first.

Back