• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Fender Trim Write-up, retaining the stock flare (Fender Trim Part 2)

This is horrible that there are no photoes anymore...
Can the writups on here actualy be replaced with the .pdf's?

53guy said:
As some of you turds don't have large enough email accounts for me to email you the PDF's, you can download them here.

File 1

http://www.sharebigfile.com/en/file/7832/Rear-Fender-Trim-Write-up--retaining-the-stock-flare--Fender-Trim-Part-2---1--pdf.html

File 2

http://www.sharebigfile.com/en/file/7833/Rear-Fender-Trim-Write-up--retaining-the-stock-flare--Fender-Trim-Part-2---2--pdf.html

For those of you who are impatient, you must wait like 20 seconds and scroll down to the green "download" button.

Links don't work for me. all I get is this:
"
Not Found

The requested URL /en/file/7832/Rear-Fender-Trim-Write-up--retaining-the-stock-flare--Fender-Trim-Part-2---1--pdf.html was not found on this server."

?????

What's horrible is reading that and still not wanting to download the pdfs...;)

and where are the .pdf's?

BlackSport96 said:
What's horrible is reading that and still not wanting to download the pdfs...;)

I posted before it was noted that the links weren't working. Besides didn't sound like you couldn't find them. :)

BlackSport96 said:
I posted before it was noted that the links weren't working. Besides didn't sound like you couldn't find them. :)

Just tryin to refresh my memory as I will be breaking out the sawsall this weekend :D

Well, wait an hour and try again. If your not familiar with geocities, if you don't pay for them, they have a data transfer limit....its been exceeded for the hour. Read the fine print and you'll see....

"The GeoCities web site you were trying to view has temporarily exceeded its data transfer limit. Please try again later. "

Bummed!
Sounded great, but all the photos are gone!
Pretty much makes this sticky useles to most of us.
Anywhere that they can be still viewed?
DWATS! :bawl:

kudos to 53guy for writing the definitive guide to a fender trim keeping a stock look!

edit: you found it, i'll remove my smart ass remark
:viking:

Back