• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Appletree auto suspension seats

A little better description would help, I put Corbeau Baja's in my '95.

Never heard of them. Link?

I don't know how to put a attachment when I reply. Sorry I am not much of a computer guy. On Ebay if you search offroad suspension seats they are pretty much right at the top. The gray fixed back ones. I need to get some seats so I can start building my cage.

I don't know how to put a attachment when I reply. Sorry I am not much of a computer guy. On Ebay if you search offroad suspension seats they are pretty much right at the top. The gray fixed back ones. I need to get some seats so I can start building my cage.

I have 3 different sets I am interested in prp, master craft originals or these appletree ones. I would order the prp ones but they said they make them to order and takes at least 4wks.

Apple tree is near me, here in Mi. I can’t comment on their seats, but they have been in the sand rail game for years. I can’t imagine their seats being sub par.

Personally I’m a fan of PRP. If you get a quote through poly performance you can usually apply their 10% pirate4x4 discount as well. If you go PRP, get the mud/sand out option as well. They replace the rear 1/4-1/3 of the seat bottom with a perforated material so sand drops out, or if mud is your thing, they hose out well. It’s not listed on their sight but I don’t think they charge for it. I haven’t seen a set of PRPs I haven’t been impressed with.

Back