• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

images

Whaaat? Dude I'm all about aftermarket parts. Ive cleaned out the accessory isle at Walmart AND autozone!

Which reminds me. Can anyone point me towards a write up for "spinner hub caps"
you can put all the oil you want in a 4.0 and it will make sure it all ends up on the outside of the motor where it belongs.

:gee:OK i went out a hit the hood 3 times again, i just got back from the hospital.I guess the metal is harder than my soft little hand.
Now with this cast on i hit it 3 more times and all i did was dent it.WTF.

Dude, Scott, you have to click your heels too, brother. I'm so sorry.

GET WELL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great, you're a little late on this info.Maybe after it heels i'll try it again, but not till then.Man i am done working on this jeep.I just don't have all them special-ed tools like most of you guys got.I walked into a warehouse and got my tool kit for my yugo, it was cheap and easy to find to.Hell even toys or us carriers them now.:yelclap:

I hate it when I snap an upper nipple off!!! Especially since I don't have a lower hose to wiggle off...

Man my thread just got highjacked by dirty talk.Thanks Carol.This is turning out better than talking old jeeps. You know, I can let you wiggle my lower :gag:.My bad, that could have closed this thread or sent it to the den.

Back