• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tires

Re: My Big Tire Purchase

And is really your third thread on the subject in as many days?

This isn't Facebook. We can keep using one here.

My next tire is gonna be the general X3 — fairly new pattern but I have multiple sets on different vehicles of the general at2 and a set of atx on a jku — the x3 should be a little more aggressive but supposed to keep decent on pavement manners

And is really your third thread on the subject in as many days?

This isn't Facebook. We can keep using one here.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

good offroad ability, with more emphasis on rock crawlability than muddy swamps, although that maybe in the mix sooner rather than later. it is not a daily driver, but It needs to handle safely on the interstate at least in the slow lane, I am not a lead foot on the highway. Hope to do Rubicon on these tires

Except for wanting to get into more mud, you just described exactly how I use my Jeep, and I'm running the MT/R Kevlars and happy with them.

I've got 31x10.50s and drop to 15-16psi for off-road, and they flex and conform fine for me.

Rob

You can determine the age of your tire by looking at the DOT on the sidewall. Last 3 digits . First 2 tell you what week they were made and last digit tells you year. So 152 would be 15th week of 2012 or 2002.

Falken Wildpeak MT.

It's the best DOT MT right now.

I'm running the AT's on the WJ. Haven't been able to drive on them just yet, but for the price I dig them .

7W63ABv.jpg

Back