• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

OK i can't change the coil wire.It has to be done by a pro i guess.I can't find it at any parts house.They said i could make one, like thats going to happen.I ain't buying all them big tools for this.So it goes off to the shop again.

Now how hard is it to change the bulb in the tail light by the head light?:)

This thread... so full of win!!

Living so close to the beach, I get worried about rust. Does anyone have a vat of POR15 I can drive my jeep into and then crane it back out?

Then when it's bust out there I can drive thru the surf... Worry free

Anyone ever put a jet engine in the back of a cherokee?
Yes i think they did and they called it a GRAND Cherokee
Why do limos get the cool stuff?
Wait what! Limos have stuff in them?Cool stuff, i got to look at one of them.:D

:wave1:I hope this doesn't help as this thread is full of Help as you have seen.:laugh2:

r-CALIFORNIA-TRAIN-CRASH-large570.jpg

And here I thought mad Flex[dXJ] lived in Indiana......

How come when i turn on my radio i hear music coming from the doors? I know i have speakers in the hatch, do i have them in the doors too?

Don't think so, it's all in the sound waves dude. Considering your age and the age of your Jeep, it must be one of those hippie trip things, psychedelic leftover that alters cognition and perception. Hope that helps. :moon:

I had my little sister(she is 9) come out and up me with my jeep.Yes she made it to school on time.I got the LIGHT changed with her help.Man is she smart.We had to use the book, you know the one with pictures in it to show you the part.

Now where do i find the washer fluid?

I had my little sister(she is 9) come out and up me with my jeep.Yes she made it to school on time.I got the LIGHT changed with her help.Man is she smart.We had to use the book, you know the one with pictures in it to show you the part.

Now where do i find the washer fluid?
9 to 90 is a hell of a sibling gap!

How come when i turn on my radio i hear music coming from the doors? I know i have speakers in the hatch, do i have them in the doors too?
it just seems like it's coming from the doors because your hearing aids point that way.

Back