• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head light upgrade ?'s

comanche24

NAXJA Forum User
So after doing alot of research into headlight upgrades and the other day I found just what I think I need. Eautoworks H4 90/100 watt headlight harness, Clear "Glass" 7x6 Headlight housings and Silver Star Ultra Bulbs. Is there any thing wrong with this set up? Is this every thing I might need? I've heard of people frying parts of there wiring harness with "up grades" like this, could I run into this? Any thoughts on this set up would be wonders thanks a mil.

Brandon

Sounds like you have it down. I made my own harness a few years ago and haven't had any issues.

Yeah, get the harness, or make one. They are impossible to repair when they fail though.

Maybe look into HID or a projector setup. I don't understand why it is so hard to get something that casts as much light as a modern vehicle. My Rover is an order of magnitude brighter than the Jeep with IPF fatboys.

Back