• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Going camping

0cff92cb1f2977d628705d83b41d7747.jpg

Strange not taking the jeep.

Looks like fun. Our camper has only been used twice this year and 1 of those times was for WF.

We have camped twice this year, normally we camp twice a month. This summer has been stupid busy. Looking forward to camping a lot in October and November.

I tought that Mac island was a waste of time unless you are I too fudge or bicycles.the fort was cool but not impressed with much else on the island. Just my opinion.

Re: Re: Important

Maybe we will swing into Mac city first and meet up with you Dan on saturday.
Sweet, call me Saturday.
I tought that Mac island was a waste of time unless you are I too fudge or bicycles.the fort was cool but not impressed with much else on the island. Just my opinion.
I honestly don't want to go there, cost too much money, it is cool but I've been many times. T and the kids never have been there. I'm making T happy by leaving my mistress at home for the first time in almost 8 years.

Earlier this year we camped w/o the jeep, but that was for a baseball tournament.

Depends on what you mean by cheap. After owning 6 campers I have learned not to buy cheap ones.

Like it surprises any of you I have had multiple campers :D

Re: Re: Important

Depends on what you mean by cheap. After owning 6 campers I have learned not to buy cheap ones.

Like it surprises any of you I have had multiple campers :D
I like very inexpensive quality stuff.
you're doing it wrong. You take both.
adults get camper, kids get tent.
If it was for more than 2 night we would have.

having one is great at WF, but we haven't used ours enough. after towing it with the flex for vacation the flex had to get the trans rebuilt and new rear hubs. i don't know if the camper was the cause of that or not...

Back