• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Dumb question. I have a project coming up that uses a 2wd d30 beam but needs the knuckles swapped side to side so the steer arms are in back. Can this be done? Not worried about caster but a bit about camber

camber should be a function of the inner c.

I believe that the balljoints are in the same plane in the knuckle.

That thing is weird.
Could be a 6.9 and zf5, which is a kinda rare combination. Must be a late 87 production.

The Ford diesels never really got a true granny trans. Zf is just a regular 5 speed. T19 has a low first, but far from "granny gear" range (and still easily floated from first to second).

And this is how I sit at work. I don't really have a desk, just a table and barstool.
ra4u8y5e.jpg

...Edited for stupid auto correct mistakes.

That looks similar to Si Robertson's sweet tea jug. :wave1:

Thats a good deal on the mj's. Got a project that i want to do in my head. One of these days i need to find a comanche shell to start with.

Oh, and while you guys had your feet up yesterday, I was working on the paperwork from this:

Accident-in-Edwardports-2-640x359.jpg

http://www.htndaily.com/accident-with-injuries-near-freedlandville-involves-several-juveniles/

Nothing like a crash involving 10 high school football players on the first day of school. My name isn't in the article because I deferred the reporter to my co-worker :D

There was this one too...

Accident-on-Highway-67-near-Sandborn-640x426.jpg

http://www.htndaily.com/no-injuries-in-semi-accident-tuesday-near-sandborn/

10 people between a Buick and a danger ranger? I'm assuming some were in the bed of the truck...

Edit: Or is that a Pontiac? Hard to tell when there's a Ranger trying to mate with it...

Last edited:
Looks like a Buick Century to me with the tail lights (or maybe Lesabra). Five people in the truck (three up front in bench and two in jump seats in the back or two up front or three in bench in back if it has it) and five in the Buick (or other car). Not impossible, but not comfortable with that many.

10 people between a Buick and a danger ranger? I'm assuming some were in the bed of the truck...

Edit: Or is that a Pontiac? Hard to tell when there's a Ranger trying to mate with it...

Buick LeSabre and Ranger. Some of them were in another truck in front of the LeSabre that didn't crash. Only 3 were bad enough to be transported, but everyone in all 3 vehicles were high schoolers.

Re: Re: Important

Buick LeSabre and Ranger. Some of them were in another truck in front of the LeSabre that didn't crash. Only 3 were bad enough to be transported, but everyone in all 3 vehicles were high schoolers.
Yikes!

6upaqu3u.jpg

Found this on Facebook. If this person gets $7,000 for their truck i'm sure you can get your asking price for your truck SeanR.

Mine is getting de-rusted.
Fixing the cab corners and around the rear wheels.
I pumped all of the "dirty" fuel into the cat this morning, and put five gallons of ruby red in it.

WI peps, a buddy wants me to get some spotted cow this weekend.

Any clues on a store to accomplish this near Crandon, taking MI to UP Friday and route 2 over. Would like to buy warm as I don't want to keep it cold all weekend.

Can u buy beer on Sunday in WI? iL? MI?

mac 'road trip planning' gyvr

You can buy beer til 9pm on sundays. Almost every grocery store has spotted cow by me. I believe it's the same up there. If my memory is correct Michigan doesn't sell on Sundays.

Last edited:
spotted one of these in the wild today...

appreciate the pic. i had to do nearly 80mph to get that. my jeep gets pretty sketchy at that speed!

Back