• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

Available - stock 8 1/4 diff cover. Oil stains no additional charge. Located in Torrance, I think.

David Bricker / SYR

Dark Jeep Ecco Wheel

Wheel is pretty much new. A few small nicks from handling.

Has a Goodyear Wrangler RT/S in 225/75/15 wrapped around it. Tire has probably never touched the ground but is old, I would only advise using it as a spare.

IMG_6096.JPG

I'll take the wheel jerk.

I've got two pair of the TJ Rubicon axle seal retainers. These are used when doing a rear disc brake conversion on an XJ/MJ. They have the TJ bolt pattern, so the holes have to be welded in and redrilled to work on an XJ/MJ.

I've got two pair of the TJ Rubicon axle seal retainers. These are used when doing a rear disc brake conversion on an XJ/MJ. They have the TJ bolt pattern, so the holes have to be welded in and redrilled to work on an XJ/MJ.

I'll take them, can you bring to SCF? Thanks.

front ds from a 96 auto needs a new centering ball. I am in the Santa Monica area, and on Thursday 4/17 I will be driving to North county SD

Factory tow hooks and tie ins.

Comes with beat up bumper off a 94, tie ins are welded to bumper mounts.

Pick up only must take both unless you want to take the tow hooks off ( I have a dumpster you can throw the bumper in to)

1397617484701.jpg

If nobody takes this because its all welded together can you snag one of the hooks off it before you toss it out Jon? I have a tomken tow hook bracket but no hook so i haven't put it on yet.

Factory tow hooks and tie ins.

Comes with beat up bumper off a 94, tie ins are welded to bumper mounts.

Pick up only must take both unless you want to take the tow hooks off ( I have a dumpster you can throw the bumper in to)

I'll take it. I need tow hooks for my 97.

Mike I might have a tow how in one of my parts buckets.

Back