• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2017

Drunken antics at the hotel that end with chicken bones in your sink....or other places. Bacon and beer are part of the barter system, as well as cheesy potatoes and mouth hugs.

The best thing about WF is 'froading at the hotel and the curry flavored ice!

You silly. Campfire bullshitting after a day of wheeling are always the best.

Oh wait, I didn't do that when I went the last time (2011) because I was swapping out the trashed D35 for 8.25" at the campground to wheel on Sunday.

Planning to have the camper mounted on the gooseneck by then and I'll be there ;)

Currently trying to recruit a buddy from Long Island to bring his ZJ buggy

You silly. Campfire bullshitting after a day of wheeling are always the best.

Oh wait, I didn't do that when I went the last time (2011) because I was swapping out the trashed D35 for 8.25" at the campground to wheel on Sunday.
If you don't wake up to a sink full of chicken bones you really have never experienced WF.

i heard it was being moved to april

The likelihood of that happening is the same as the likelihood of you coming again.

mac 'first full weekend in March' gyvr

Is this winterfest that you speak of still held in Attica, Indiana? What time zone is that?

Back