• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So today

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
I got the front end in order, need a steering gear box, its shot, the alignment was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off, and so me and dan set it better, it almost drives completely straight, put on the new steering stabilizer. Also took out the front drive shaft, one of the bolts was wickedly stripped, but his uber tools were able to get it out, and after driving with the shaft out. And all my vibrations and noise went away. So I not exactly sure what I am going to do except for leave it out for now. And replace the steering gear box.

Jeeps gota love them.

What year..I have a 88 with a box still in it..You pull out next week and it is free..This jeep won't be here after FRIDAY... so get here as soon as you can if you want it..

i got a gear box i pulled for a trail spare in my garage its your free.

depends on where you are! i can get to Disneyland in 8 mins some days some days it takes over a hour! gimmie a call tomorrow i pmed you my number sorry i didnt get your pm sooner! i gotta grab t off a shelf in the garage

Back