• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ Stock Parts FOR SALE

FlyingL

NAXJA Forum User
I have a lot of stock parts off of my 98 XJ (4dr.) Cherokee. These are all in excellent condition and would make great replacement spares for those of you who are still running stock parts. I have tried to make them CHEAP and a good deal. If you buy in quantity I have and will discount. I think they fit 90-98 but when you buy them they belong to you. I cannot be responsible for what Rigs they will work for. Here's the current list of parts which I have available.

1. D30 F&R axels (inner and outer).................................$55 each $100 set

2. Chrysler 8.25 Rear axels ...........................................$45 each $80 set

3. D30 Gears, (3:55) .................................................. .$50

4. Chrysler 8.25 Gears, (3.55) .......................................$50

5. Front Diff Cover, bolts included, D30 ...........................$15

6. Rough Country Swaybar Disconnects ..........................$20

7. Front Rotors (less than 1,000 miles on them).................$15 each $25 Pair

8. Stock Header, (Been welded by Greg at Mighty Muffler in
Phoenix, He's never had one break again..................................$100
after welding one in over 20 yrs.)

9. 12 Volt "Parts Master" Battery, 600 crank amps (1 yr old)...............$20

10. Stock Front upper Short Arms...................................$30 each $50 Pair

11. Stock Front Lower Short Arms...................................$30 each $50 Pair

12. Front Hubs including bearings....................................$30 each $50 Pair

smile.gif
12. IF YOU TAKE ALL ITEMS ABOVE................$500......(That's a $130 Savings!)

:exclamati YOU HAVE TO COME PICK THEM UP! I'M CLOSE TO THE 101 & CAVE CREEK ROAD IN NORTH PHOENIX.

I'm interested in the axle shafts, I'll send you a PM

Sorry
I didn't see anything posted by You about needing shafts. I did see in a post by you last week titled: " wtb Dana 30 housing" in which you asked the question: "Does anyone have a dana 30 laying around?"

Since I don't, I didn't respond. I only had the axel shafts!!!!!!!!!! I replaced stock with Chromoly's.

If I missed another one, Oh well! I don't look at the FOR SALE Forums until I need something or have something for sale. I have more to do than monitor all the forums.

Have a good one!

Flying L

Both Shafts are sold. Everything else is still up for grabs.

Make an Offer I can't refuse!

NEW TOTAL IF YOU TAKE ALL THE REST........................ :explosion $300

Flying L

:paperwork I SOLD THE BRAKE ROTORS!

TOTAL IF YOU TAKE EVERYTHING LEFT:

$225.00 !!!!!!:flame:

FLYING L

MAKE ME A DEAL I CAN"T
(OR WON'T REFUSE!!)

Back