• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

6eragasu.jpg

Hopefully this takes care of one Jeep issue...

Re: Re: Important

The jeep doesn't use ATF 4?

Nope

Aw4? Absolutely not.
Dexron.

This.

Same for the tcase. But the tcase can run atf 4 as well.

Going to do 2-3 drain and refills today with some driving in between, give it a few days to sit and see if it keeps acting up before I drop the pan and change the filter.

Working on a trailer issue. With a 7-pin plug the trailer still grounds through the coupler and ball? I have no lights on my trailer now. I did last fall when I used it. The biggest difference is the ball is alot more cruddy than it was.

On a side front. For the guys who have used the marshmallow style helper bags. Firestone or Airlift? The price is a wash on them and I haven't found enough negatives or positive from either one to sway me.

rented a sander to start stripping the wood floors upstairs...discovered right away that the first room had an old wax finish. fortunately, i think its the only room in the house that is that way. i think its still the original finish. the rest of the house appears to have been re-done at some point. i went to town with the sander first before realizing it was wax and clogged up about a few sheets of drum sand paper...ugh. now i'm down to doing the edges of the room. its taken me damn near all day to get the wax off. the good news is the hallway wood stripped clean in a few passes. it appears that its the same finish in the rest of the rooms upstairs. crossing my fingers

Back