• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Annual SoCalXJ Fiesta Island Picnic

Conflicts with the Swamp lake run.

I'm not part of the group, but I have made it the past two years. Usually don't stay the whole time because of work.

Might show up early and stay late this time...

tom if you go ill jam down there.....its a bike ride from ob and im always down there anyways!

I'll be there with the family!

All are welcome, whether you're a "member" of the SoCalXJ group or not. 2Stix, as Sean/Souske said, there is no overnighting on Fiesta Island--they kick you out at 10pm.

Hope to see everyone that can make it there! We'll post up a Potluck website in the next week or two, sign up to bring something...

For those coming from out of town, current law in San Diego is no alcohol on the beaches, as well as no glass containers. That being said, if no one's making an a$$ of themselves, the local LEOs aren't likely to do any sniff tests of your plastic cup's contents.

Bring firewood, but no treated or painted lumber, or pallets, or other stuff with nails in it.

Also, dogs are allowed at Fiesta Island, off leash, so bring your Jeep dogs!!

so i can bring this retarded guy???? and i dont mean me....
2010-07-03190447.jpg

2010-07-03190443.jpg

All are welcome, whether you're a "member" of the SoCalXJ group or not. 2Stix, as Sean/Souske said, there is no overnighting on Fiesta Island--they kick you out at 10pm.

Hope to see everyone that can make it there! We'll post up a Potluck website in the next week or two, sign up to bring something...

For those coming from out of town, current law in San Diego is no alcohol on the beaches, as well as no glass containers. That being said, if no one's making an a$$ of themselves, the local LEOs aren't likely to do any sniff tests of your plastic cup's contents.

Bring firewood, but no treated or painted lumber, or pallets, or other stuff with nails in it.

I think i can make it, do you want me to bring the firewood that has ran the Rubicon, been though Big Bear and started its life in JV? :eeks1:

Back