• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will 97+ interior door panels fit a 84-96

redyouch

NAXJA Forum User
just wondering if 97+ door panels will fit on a 84-96? i know that the power window switches would probably have to be spliced. but would the lock mechanism line up and work? thanks

the rears snap right on, the latch rods, the holes for the retainers etc. everything bolts up except the 2 big screws that hold on the armrest need to be relocated.

the fronts that's another story, the inside handle is in the wrong spot and the rods are different length i hav swapped the rear in my 91 and i am going to get the fronts to work, but im now thinking that it might be easier to swap the whole front door.

I already swapped on power heated mirrors from a 99 but swapping the hole door will also give you the tweeter location (can me made to fit 96- but doesn't look as good) plus the damn wing window is gone so you can actually see the mirrors.

Dingo

Back