• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone need any 2001 specific bits?

Sorry, forgot about this, the steering wheel is pretty bad; cooling fan found its way into my 95, (it has 5 blades, wierd,) and i guess you mean clock spring? Its good but more work than I want to bother with. I'm really hoping to pull my final bits here in the next couple days and then put whats left of it up on the market place in kansas city area. Im thinking about $150, no chance of restoration but would be a real good start for a trail only rig.

No it does not. I wish it did because I need a good d35 rear axle, mines about shot. I'm putting the Chrysler one from this one in my 95 but I'm not happy about losing abs while I'm rebuilding the d35.

No it does not. I wish it did because I need a good d35 rear axle, mines about shot. I'm putting the Chrysler one from this one in my 95 but I'm not happy about losing abs while I'm rebuilding the d35.

What needs to be on the axle for the ABS computer to read? just a tone ring and something for the sensor to mount on?

Later 8.25s (post-XJ, I'm thinking KJ or KK) must have ABS, wonder if the ABS bits could be easily transplanted onto the 8.25 you have now.

I'm surprised you're keeping the D35 - is this out of a desire to keep the truck in all-original configuration? To be honest, the D35 doesn't have that great a reputation...

What needs to be on the axle for the ABS computer to read? just a tone ring and something for the sensor to mount on?

Later 8.25s (post-XJ, I'm thinking KJ or KK) must have ABS, wonder if the ABS bits could be easily transplanted onto the 8.25 you have now.

I'm surprised you're keeping the D35 - is this out of a desire to keep the truck in all-original configuration? To be honest, the D35 doesn't have that great a reputation...

The ABS on a KJ is on/in the differential.

Having to deliver on hilly rock roads my abs kicks in several times a day. My d35 is factory limited slip and I imagine more than stout enough to handle what I'm doing. I can't afford a lot of down time or upgrades so the chryco unit will go under there while I do a full rebuild on the 35 which should get me another 250k pretty easy. As far as factory goes, that ship sailed a long-time ago with the lhd radiator and electric fan swap, the solid window conversion and power steering delete!

Did it have Factory fog lights? Im in need of the headlight harness with the integrated factory fog lights.

No it doesn't whole front harness is cut up and patched together real bad anyway. It was a rebuilt salvage at one time, hit in the front and rear i was told. Whoever rebuilt it did a horrible job. The yellow paint is peeling off the nose to reveal a lot of pale blue. They didn't even sand or fill the large amount of rock chips out of the nose piece before they quickly slapped a coat of yellow on a sent it down the road. Probably part of the problem it gave me so much trouble. I'll be glad when it's gone, its taking up valuable spitfire space in my garage!

Its finally gone! Easily worst xj I've ever owned. Got a hundred bucks out of the pre cats and a 150 from pick n pull and kept the 100k used tranny, t case and rear end!

Back