• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check out the SoCal Fest Forum for SoCal Fest News!

Re: SoCal Fest

farts.gif
"warning, may cause anal leakage" :D

SoCal Fest 2012 Forum

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice.. (Sarcasm).

I guess they don't want to promote SoCal Fest or maybe they don't want so many people to go.

I guess SoCal NAXJA is now behind the Iron Curtain. (More Sarcasm)
As far as I can remember, it's been fairly standard practice to have all discussion of an upcoming official event held in the specific event forum so that all info is in one place rather than the same question being asked in three different places and answered three different ways.

SoCal Fest 2012 Forum

I actually started a thread suggesting that a sticky be made, in the SoCal Forum, that points to the event forum. The thread was moved in less than a minute.

I thought it would be a good idea to have something here that mentions SoCal Fest and points over there..

SoCal Fest 2012 Forum

Last time i seen it, i think it was in so cal forum.Doesn't matter to me cause i'm not going.Way to far for a day trip.

But i thank you

There's a separate forum. I'm sure there has been people who forgot about it or didn't even know that there was another forum dedicated to SoCal Fest.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=291

E

I can never find the thing. I always go to the socal chapter forum and look all around, but there's nothing, no links or stickies to it. Then I remember there's an official event forum thing that's outside of the socal forum. You'd think the SoCal forum would have SOMETHING in it about SoCal Fest :D. Like "Go here for any socal fest talk/info, and please post in there only or your post will get moved"

I can never find the thing. I always go to the socal chapter forum and look all around, but there's nothing, no links or stickies to it. Then I remember there's an official event forum thing that's outside of the socal forum. You'd think the SoCal forum would have SOMETHING in it about SoCal Fest :D. Like "Go here for any socal fest talk/info, and please post in there only or your post will get moved"

Here ya go Mike In case you missed it!

SoCal Fest 2012 Forum

Back