• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

The white one was stripped pretty far but ol'orange was mostly intact when I got to it on the 3rd. Kinda sad it was tossed, it seemed like it could have been saved very easy. I got some dash parts, emblems, tailgate and taillights. I almost pulled seats too but I have 5 sets at the moment and dont need to buy more, even if these are good picks.
I had to go back on the 11th for a harness and it looked like it had seen some shit in just a few days.

I don't suppose those vent windows are still there and anyone would go get them for me?

I'm on vacation tomorrow - I'll try to make it over there to pull them for you. I can't imagine anyone has pulled them in the last 3 days.

Last edited:
I'm on vacation tomorrow - I'll try to make it over there to pull them for you. I can't imagine anyone has pulled them in the last 3 days.

That would be great. I owe you!

That would be great. I owe you!

Consider this trip to the junk yard as pulling even for you letting me take your F150 into Harlan two Crawls ago to get a replacement brake line.

Good thing you are red letter....
I'd have charged mileage (or made a profit) for a black letter!
:cheers:

Consider this trip to the junk yard as pulling even for you letting me take your F150 into Harlan two Crawls ago to get a replacement brake line.

Good thing you are red letter....
I'd have charged mileage (or made a profit) for a black letter!
:cheers:

Sweet! party1:

One of them was missing the knob but the passenger side was around. Cottontail, I know there is a older XJ there with a set too so don't stop at just the MJs if you don't see a full set.

One of them was missing the knob but the passenger side was around. Cottontail, I know there is a older XJ there with a set too so don't stop at just the MJs if you don't see a full set.

Yep! We've been texting this am. IDK how the hell they took that off. Looks like it's a round knob that holds it in place......

I didn't end up taking either of them from the MJ. Took the full set from the 90 XJ.

Dang ole power windows though. Had to throw a brake rotor through it in order to get the vent out.

Yeah, I carry an impact driver. How do you use that battery to do windows and such?

Yeah, I carry an impact driver. How do you use that battery to do windows and such?

Probably two wires to the motor leads. Wires are readily available in the pull a parts.......

Probably two wires to the motor leads. Wires are readily available in the pull a parts.......

Exactly. Works to power the entire thing. Great when you need to unlock a tailgate or check small motors, etc.

Bought two more parts Jeeps. Hooray.

20161215_174919_zps5ymt8nge.jpg

20161215_073204_zpsqtqmktma.jpg

2wd, no key, unknown engine condition (He said it runs hot but I haven't started it since I don't have the key) and the title was signed by a previous owner and never transferred.

Signed by the seller and no buyer sig? That sounds like an open title to me, and a lucky find :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pulled my junk into the garage with the intent of fixing the rats nest of wiring from the PO. Wound up selling the wheels and tires off it instead.

Anyone have a straight set of 15x8 steel wheels kicking around anywhere? 3.75" backspacing?

Last edited:
Back