• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official RenoFest 2021 Thread

by the way, washoe parks said we have to wear masks and social distance while we are there or we will be asked to leave and they will cancel the reservation on the spot and we wont get a refund.

by the way, washoe parks said we have to wear masks and social distance while we are there or we will be asked to leave and they will cancel the reservation on the spot and we wont get a refund.

Just today the CDC relaxed their mask guidelines for fully vaccinated people in outdoor settings. Hopefully Nevada will follow suit before start of RenoFest.

Hello, my name is Albert Stewart, and I will be attending Renofest with y'all! I'll be showing up Friday. I will be going solo, so only gonna be 1 adult in my rig. Oh, and I am a Large in t-shirt size 👍. Please send me the link to pay for my spot! Thanks

Just today the CDC relaxed their mask guidelines for fully vaccinated people in outdoor settings. Hopefully Nevada will follow suit before start of RenoFest.

Yeah, my gut reaction was to tell them hell no, but we really need a place to camp so yeah, hopefully they ease up by then.

I should be there Friday night hopefully in time for the run. Sorry for the last minute notice.
2 adults 1 kid
Xxl tank top

Here's the list as I currently have it as of the time of this post (I'll updated it more tomorrow so check the time stamp por favor!)

Please let me know if you'd like to register, its not too late!! Even though our pre-registration date is April 30th, you can still register after the fact up until the date of the event BUT we can NOT guarantee you a shirt so register now!

cj_mike - Paid, camping
AlboyXJ97 - Invoiced, camping
Gordo - Invoiced, not camping
Blondejon - Paid, camping
Goose_XJ88 - Invoiced, camping
sdspearo - Paid, camping in style
Matt Neff - Paid, not camping
Littleblackbox - Paid, not camping
Aaron Rea - Paid, not camping
Skipper - Paid, camping
Blake and Kellee Safrans - Paid, not camping
Seal - Invoiced, camping
Brett Oleshak - Paid, not camping
TwinHauler - Paid, not camping
OnTheRocks + StarboardD - Invoiced, camping
Jason Cooke - Paid, not camping
EricsXJ - Paid, not camping
Parker O. - Paid, not camping
Keith Newman - Paid, not camping
Aaron 4 Wheel Parts - Paid, not camping
XJensen - Invoiced, camping
James Johansen - Paid, maybe camping
Jay Sandoval - TBD, not camping
Vincent Cahill - Details Pending
Albert Stewart - Invoiced, camping
Beastman Sam - Paid, camping
Byron Cragg - Paid, camping

Last edited:
Nice.

We still had to sign a document that said we would all wear masks while at Davis creek. I wonder if they will drop that.

Hello Everyone, looking forward to seeing you all this coming Memorial Day weekend!

Remember to bring some firewood as well if you have any to bring!

Here's the final list, everyone is paid with three people still TBD.

cj_mike - Paid, camping
AlboyXJ97 - Paid, camping
Gordo - Paid, not camping
Blondejon - Paid, camping
Goose_XJ88 - Paid, camping
sdspearo - Paid, camping in style
Matt Neff - Paid, not camping
Littleblackbox - Paid, not camping
Aaron Rea - Paid, not camping
Skipper - Paid, additional shirt invoiced, camping
Blake and Kellee Safrans - Paid, not camping
Seal - Paid, camping
Brett Oleshak - Paid, not camping
TwinHauler - Paid, not camping
OnTheRocks + StarboardD - Paid, camping
Jason Cooke - Paid, not camping
EricsXJ - Paid, not camping
Parker O. - Paid, not camping
Keith Newman - Paid, not camping
Aaron 4 Wheel Parts - Paid, not camping
XJensen - Paid, camping
James Johansen - Paid, maybe camping
Jay Sandoval - TBD, not camping
Vincent Cahill - Details Pending
Albert Stewart - Paid, camping
Beastman Sam - Paid, camping
Ryan S - TBD

All loaded up and ready to roll! Leaving tomorrow around noon, see you guys Friday.:variety:

20210526-180846.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

All loaded up and ready to roll! Leaving tomorrow around noon, see you guys Friday.:variety:

20210526-180846.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Dude awesome, cant wait to see you !

Thanks again everyone for having me on such an awesome trip. I had an amazing time on some really fun and difficult trails. I was pretty nervous about how the new rig was going to perform but it did so well and somehow nothing even broke. I hope to see you guys again at sierra fest. It just depends on my work status and I'd like to do a couple other things to the rig to get it ready.
It was great meeting all you guys and I was pretty amazed at how built and capable everyone's XJ's are.

Here are a few of the pics I got from the weekend. I have more pics and if you want the high quality full shot I can send them to you just let me know.

Op59Zlf.jpg

XYxiME9.jpg

Fz43CXq.jpg

MLhdEgR.jpg

qEMaPLR.jpg

DSLiuMX.jpg

waBr3GF.jpg

tFkNDR8.jpg

xy9Y1Mp.jpg

uFjqn4p.jpg

Back