• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for some tires

Nimrod

Degenerate Jeeper
NAXJA Member
I'm looking for a good deal on some used 35" meats for 15" rims. Preferably a set of five. No rush, but I do want to have 'em before October. If anyone has some for sale or comes across some anytime in the next couple of months, please let me know. I'm on 33s now and am looking to go bigger before Moab. Thanks very much.

Thanks very much, John! I’ll get in touch with the seller.

Check those dates codes before driving all the way out there....

David Bricker / SYR - ITO

After hearing back from the seller I ended up passing on the Yokohamas because of their age. The hunt continues.

I appreciate the tip. But to be candid, I don't need rims and if I'm gonna spend that much I'd just as soon just buy new tires. And that's probably what I'll do if a good deal doesn't pop up before the Labor Day weekend sales in September.

My hunt is over. Got a smoking deal on some nearly new General Grabber red letters. Will give them a workout at SoCal Fest and then Moab!

Back