• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Thanksgiving Run 2018

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I believe a few of us are planning on camping out up at TSF, Thanksgiving weekend. Come on out for a day or the weekend! I'm sure we'll be running trails a little in the day and nights. All are welcome, it should be a fun relaxing weekend! :cheers:

A4AC3379-D05B-4494-8C0F-ADDE0034EE2B.jpg

We'll be there, small chance of thursday but by friday for sure

How about Woods Point?

Upper Lyda.

From Lyda Camp, continue through the staging area, and stay left on South Fork Road at the Y (like you're heading for #20 Hood Raiser). Continue for approximately one mile, and camp will be off to the left, after a right hand corner, off a small spur road into the trees. It's pretty obvious.

Got Opal's driveshaft dropped off at six states for an extension, they promised* it would be ready friday. Found the source of some of the new jeep noises on the Sexpalace, looks like I destroyed an upper control arm in Moab. I guess you really do need only one? Seems to drive normal-ish still, but the replacement that was going to be here wednesday is now scheduled for friday.

Looks like I'll spend most of friday chasing last minute parts and fixing junk. We still plan on camping friday, just don't know what time we'll get there.

Got Opal's driveshaft dropped off at six states for an extension, they promised* it would be ready friday. Found the source of some of the new jeep noises on the Sexpalace, looks like I destroyed an upper control arm in Moab. I guess you really do need only one? Seems to drive normal-ish still, but the replacement that was going to be here wednesday is now scheduled for friday.

Looks like I'll spend most of friday chasing last minute parts and fixing junk. We still plan on camping friday, just don't know what time we'll get there.

jeeps are all fixed, will be up early am tomorrow

Back