View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2020, 09:12
4x4JeePmaNthINg's Avatar
4x4JeePmaNthINg 4x4JeePmaNthINg is offline
NAXJA Forum User
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,580
trans cooler connector type

I have a stock trans cooler on my 99, what kind of connectors are these called?
They seem to be the same thing the AC/ trans to radiator use to and they are pure evil.

I'm trying to find out if some type of conversion piece exists, so that I may retain the stock line, but put an adapter that fits the quick connect and threads onto an aftermarket trans cooler. I didnt want to cut lines if I dont have to.
Reply With Quote