• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Teraflex 2" Lift Shackles & 6" ZJ coils

choppedzj

NAXJA Forum User
$60...........for shackles
$60......for the coils-valley spring works coils 6" lift for a ZJ. I ran 36's with them.

choppedzj said:
$60...........for shackles
$60......for the coils-valley spring works coils 6" lift for a ZJ. I ran 36's with them.

Where in Socal are you. I am driving from Oregon to AZ. Leaving Oregon wednesday. How long have you had the ZJ coils installed. What kind of shape are they in?

I may want to pick the coils up if everything works out. I have an XJ so I will net a slightly larger lift I believe.. I am looking for about 6-7.5 inches of lift in front.... I am still trying to find out more on the springs. Does valley spring works have a website?

Z

I bought these back in 2002 when I was overseas and they were sent to my house. I just put them on two years ago and they are still in great shape as my rig has never really been operational for more than two runs. I'm in Loma Linda where the 10 runs through.

Back