• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Go Spurs Go!

Basketball ended the first week of April.

It's hard for me to watch a game they call basketball when none of the rules are enforced.

At least the fawking pistons didn't win.

easy..... them be my pistons, however i second that, basketball sucks, lets get the NHL back on its feet, i am craving some good hockey, fistfights and blood...yeehaw.....

oh and Go Wings.....

Hey! I thought it was a great game. As much as I like Tim Duncan, I thought Manu deserved the MVP award. DID YOU SEE THAT CROSSOVER MOVE DOWN THE LANE THAT HE FINISHED WITH A DUNK? Whoh.

That must have been insane to see in person. Congrats.

I root for particular sports instead of teams... go Hockey!

I've attended arena football and soccer games in the last few months, and neither come close. Actually, they are kinda ghey.

This has been the greatest year of my life for a few reasons, but the most notable right now is the absence of hockey.

I wish the NHL would either hurry up and shut the gates for good or go back north to America Jr.

I'm sick of it steeling valuable tv air time when we could be watching something else much more important, even watching paint drying or grass growing would be a step up.

Whoa, whoa... I don't know if we can be friends now. Hockey is one of the few sports I actually like. I don't watch any sports on TV though, maybe that is where our disagreement lies. How do you feel about Lacrosse?

Lawn Cher' said:
Whoa, whoa... I don't know if we can be friends now. Hockey is one of the few sports I actually like. I don't watch any sports on TV though, maybe that is where our disagreement lies. How do you feel about Lacrosse?

Isn't that the funny looking new Buick car?

:laugh3:

Isn't it just more fucking hockey, only on grass?

Should've known you like Lacrosse coming from the Ivy League.

Dirk Pitt said:

Yes and Yes.

Actually, Cornell (Ivy League, I was only there for 1 semester) was where I got my interest in hockey. I didn't see any lacrosse until I went to a game in Philly with a buddy of mine from Rowan (definitely not Ivy League.)

Dirk Pitt said:

Ivy League my ass. He was somewhere in Jersey with the wife getting degrees. Ditto the sentiment about the NHL though. It has been so nice with no damn NHL Tonight on ESPN.

Too bad about the Pistons. I was pulling for them big! Kind of a transfer fan but I have enjoyed watching them the last three years. I follow a particular "friend" of mine on the team. "

csm

red91inWA said:
you 2 are scaring the HELL outta me with this lacrosse thing....

Why's that? I think it is an acceptable hockey alternative.

BlackXJ4x4 said:
Ivy League my ass. He was somewhere in Jersey with the wife getting degrees.

I've got the Cornell Pep Band shirt to prove it, Caleb. If I hadn't failed out of my first freshman year, I wouldn't have met my wife prior to my second freshman year at the other school.

Lawn Cher' said:
If I hadn't failed out of my first freshman year, I wouldn't have met my wife prior to my second freshman year at the other school.

So noted. I should have failed out of UK then and found a wife too. If it were only that easy...

red91inWA said:
vollyball. I like the ladies outfits. :D

Right on. Nice shorts...

sp_usa_vball03-thumb.jpg

I like it when they grunt... softball girls do that too. Did I mention my wife was some kinda talented pitcher in HS?

Nice pic, maybe we should discuss the topic of women's sports in the Den.

Lawn Cher' said:
I like it when they grunt... softball girls do that too. Did I mention my wife was some kinda talented pitcher in HS?

Yes I do like the way she grunts!

Back