• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Friday! Another long ass 6 day work week. At least this one is followed by a 3 day weekend.

Well, today I finally drove the "new" jeep after building a new front axle, swapping IRO 3 link and a bunch of other odds and ends. Still need to mount new seats, beadlocks, finish bumper and put fresh fenders and header on it, but at least she's semi roadworthy. Will add a bit of caster to the front axle, and finish mounting the antirock then hopefully ready to wheel. Nice to be driving a shitbox again

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Headed to Vegas tomorrow for work.

2nd trip this year.

Taking the wife this time.

mac 'won't be cheap' gyvr

Was supposed to meet up with some one to trade my bike for a jku today, but he sold it yesterday.

So that was a fun one. He told me he sold it, then about 6pm messaged say the guy never showed up with the cash. And asked if I wanted to meet up that day, he was about 4 hours away so I declined. I told him I'd take a day off of work so we can do the trade I during the week, then he sent a message saying his other car broke down and he couldn't do the trade.

Stay tuned for more adventures in trading shit on Facebook Market place.

So that was a fun one. He told me he sold it, then about 6pm messaged say the guy never showed up with the cash. And asked if I wanted to meet up that day, he was about 4 hours away so I declined. I told him I'd take a day off of work so we can do the trade I during the week, then he sent a message saying his other car broke down and he couldn't do the trade.

Stay tuned for more adventures in trading shit on Facebook Market place.

Facebook market place wears me out...

But I've sold a lot on it and bought a few things...

mac 'good, bad, ugly' gyvr

It's a real mixed bag. Took a bunch of stuff off the "new" jeep, a bunch of dead beats then had people paying shipping for old junk to shipped cross country with no haggling. Just shipped the old 3 link for $500+ shipping, but couldn't get $300 locally

It's a real mixed bag. Took a bunch of stuff off the "new" jeep, a bunch of dead beats then had people paying shipping for old junk to shipped cross country with no haggling. Just shipped the old 3 link for $500+ shipping, but couldn't get $300 locally

Few years back when I had a ZJ and was trying to sell it for parts, I had a guy show up to look at it and accused me of wasting his time because it was a "rusted out piece of junk" it literally only had one spot of rust bubbling up on the bottom edge of a door that was clearly visible in the pics i had posted.

Around the same time I was trying to sell my car, i had a guy schedule to come look at it. The guy blocked me right after he messaged me saying that he was on his way and I didn't even notice at all until i had sat around for a few hours.

We already have a jL, working out all the details now. Probably about 2 months. Gonna have to find a house and the sucks right now.

That's the plan.

Look at that just talking about coming back livens up the joint.

brian"wheeler cant be the only old sexy bald guy in the midwest"ho13

Back