• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

When you drive like a little old lady.

b48ff763d6692423e2d13b1540a9e0da.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Yeah it's hump. Seems like the week is dragging on, I was planning on calling in sick and having a ditch day Friday. I think my boss could tell, he schedule 3 different contractors to come in and ask for me since he won't be there... I guess I'll show up and save that sick day for later.

Boss is out in Cancun for a week, so Im covering his end dealing with all the customers. I see why he's bald now, but this is leverage to ask for extra paid week off, Ill need all the PTO I can get for Hammers and EJS next year

Headed to Atlanta for work in August and Vegas again in September...

mac 'trying to keep up with Andy' gyvr

Racking up those miles!

Both of these trips are actually Delta...

So I picked up a Delta credit card this week...I'm thinking upgrades are in my future...

mac 'never sat in 1st class' gyvr

Both of these trips are actually Delta...

So I picked up a Delta credit card this week...I'm thinking upgrades are in my future...

mac 'never sat in 1st class' gyvr

I use my delta card for everything and just pay it off every month. I'll probably lose the majority of my status this year, but it has been awesome not travelling as much.

Platinum with the reserve card gets you upgrades pretty frequently...

I use my delta card for everything and just pay it off every month. I'll probably lose the majority of my status this year, but it has been awesome not travelling as much.

I’m just getting started…

mac ‘never flown this much in a year’ gyvr

I have a United card and only fly United, will probably get bumped down a level this year since I am just now going to Canada for first time.

Good job JR I had no doubts. Nerd

just got an email this morning that Delta extended current frequent flyer status into 2023 so I don't need to worry about flying another 50k miles this year, haha

Back