• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Borrowed a camper for the weekend. We'll see how this tows. (About 9,000 lbs)

110b9ddbe6426d2e308fac957b0dfce0.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take drink, I should have 2 working feet by WF lol.

Set up gears on my new D44, now need to get brackets welded up and slap a new 3 link under the jeep to bolt it all up. Then fab up some antirock mounts, links for that and work on making the rear flex more than an inch. I get why all you old farts stopped building big dumb stuff.

I'll take drink, I should have 2 working feet by WF lol.

Set up gears on my new D44, now need to get brackets welded up and slap a new 3 link under the jeep to bolt it all up. Then fab up some antirock mounts, links for that and work on making the rear flex more than an inch. I get why all you old farts stopped building big dumb stuff.

If you do tech, I'll be you two or three beers!

I'll buy a drink at WinterFest for the first person to respond to this post. (BOD not eligible)

It used to be so easy to respond on forums when I worked on the computer at the ford dealer. I don't know why but I find it difficult to type things out on a smart phone. I can't believe people actually do this one handed while driving.

It used to be so easy to respond on forums when I worked on the computer at the ford dealer. I don't know why but I find it difficult to type things out on a smart phone. I can't believe people actually do this one handed while driving.

I feel like I just read something SEANR would say.

The older I get the more I understand grumpy old guys :D

I remember working 3rds and having all kinds of time to be online...

mac 'now it's few and far between' gyvr

If you do tech, I'll be you two or three beers!

I think I should be able to next year. This years WF was rough, I think now I understand why they say dont mix alcohol with painkillers.

Surprisingly I have more time now than ever to post on here, but everyone seems to just be a peeper now and not posting. I think Hobag needs another shitty job so he can post about that shit again.

Im pretty sure I blacked out there for about an hour where I was babbling but dont recall. I was also running on 2hrs of sleep but at least whoever put the jug of racing fuel on my lap at least kept me 4 ft away from the fire.

driving right by me... 5 minutes off 43

We stopped at the Love’s at the Sheboygan exit.

Happy Independence day!

mac ‘#Merica’ gyvr

Back