• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

J Money Prerunner Build

Mad fab skills. Like the upper mount that distributes the force and braces the coil bucket and lower mount that ties the lower control arm to the knuckle, that is just solid and well executed. Instead of painting over those welds clearcoat!

Here is a teaser photo of the bolt in bed cage.

IMG_0744.jpg

Well, we wanted to go testing today. But as expected I really need a SYE to get rid of the driveline issues. We decided to park it for the weekend. Next week we will install all of the plastic panels, carpet, SYE, full glass and sway bar.

Just so you guys know, this car was designed and built this week.

I have to give a big thanks to Michael Cox for all the design and fabrication. Big thanks to B.A.C. (Bad A$$ Chris) for staying here and helping with all the install.

Last edited:
Holy good mother of !!!!!!
So freakin nice Justin, that truly came out incredible!!

Jim, if he can do it in a week... what are you waiting for ... lol

Looks nice man, would you happen to have some more pics of that bumper??? I will be making another front bumper for mine and i like the way yours looks.

Back