• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new Jeep...

JeepFreak21

NAXJA Forum User
If anyone cares :wave:
DSCN2227.jpg

DSCN2228.jpg

It rides like a Caddy compared to my XJ!

I'm sure it does ride like a Caddy compared to your XJ. I would dread to drive my XJ daily. I have a 98' ZJ and love the ride, creature comforts, etc that it has. I have 2" spacers for it and might put on some 31's, but other than that and my K&N & 40 series flowmaster with a cat back, its stock. I'm glad U got a good dd Billy, your clients will like it too. I could just see their face if U told them to get in your XJ to look at houses. :laugh3: Is it a 6 or 8 cylinder, what t-case?
Troy

Big Red said:
I'm sure it does ride like a Caddy compared to your XJ. I would dread to drive my XJ daily. I have a 98' ZJ and love the ride, creature comforts, etc that it has. I have 2" spacers for it and might put on some 31's, but other than that and my K&N & 40 series flowmaster with a cat back, its stock. I'm glad U got a good dd Billy, your clients will like it too. I could just see their face if U told them to get in your XJ to look at houses. :laugh3: Is it a 6 or 8 cylinder, what t-case?
Troy

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a K&N and flowmaster or a CD player... but other than that, I'm not moddin' it! It's a I6 and I'm not sure what t-case, but it doesn't have that quadradrive crap.
Billy

JeepFreak21 said:
Yeah, I wouldn't mind a K&N and flowmaster or a CD player... but other than that, I'm not moddin' it! It's a I6 and I'm not sure what t-case, but it doesn't have that quadradrive crap.
Billy

Sounds good. I bought my 98' ZJ to get the select trac which I really love. It's nice having 4 full time mode to use if the streets are wet/icy. The part time is just that part time and should not be run for long periods of time on pavement. The 4.7L has some nice power, but the I6 as U know is very reliable and can go just about forever. Nice Jeep Billy this is a good vehicle for U and your fiance starting off. My wife likes mine and thinks it is a responsible vehicle with its four door and small stock tires, I know it's still a jeep and hope to sneak some 31's on it soon. :laugh3:

hi billy,

i'd post a long diatribe of shit your not interested in reading, but, rather...

Nice Ride!!!

good call on the 4.0 and non-Quadracrap. Can't wait to see it.

SeanP

Back