• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2021 SOCALFEST

If the forest is still closed by then let's just hit JV.

Last edited:
I'd be up for that.

Can't see the beauty of the forest because of all the damn fire smoke.

Pics of the Sequoia fire smoke along 395 near Lone Pine from 2 days ago...

Sunrise looking East

Looking West across 395, normally you'd see the mountain range

Looking South

Save a Forest, plant a tree-hugger.

SOO.... since there is a chance of this happening, anyone wanna share/sell a spot? i'll bring a lot of beer.

Did anyone get a spot in Hanna for sat but not Friday? I found a spot in Serrano for sat and not Friday but need a place to crash Friday night and was thinking to get one of a few spots in Hanna

Justin here, with SoCal Fest coming up very shortly. Is this still an actual Naxja Event or going to be an unofficial thing?

I haven't received any information about printing shirts for the event? I usually get a count about 2 weeks before the event to make that happen. Are we still having a raffle? Last I checked there's 2 vendors? Saturday BBQ?

I understand the forest has been closed but these are things we can still plan on or had a backup plan for calico or JV? where's the President or VP on this stuff? Seams like they both been MIA and the president now resides on the east coast.

As of now who's actually coming out to wheel?

This is from the San Bernardino National Forest website.
Does anyone know if the listed road closures will make an event more trouble than it is worth?
bda3b3531aede3a012a79a068341ca0c.jpg

I am interpreting this as though we will be able to go anywhere that is not listed.
I have been really looking forward to this trip.

All those road closures seem to be near the West end of the NF, well away from Big Bear wheeling areas.

All those road closures seem to be near the West end of the NF, well away from Big Bear wheeling areas.

So your saying there’s a chance! I am in! Just don’t like wheeling alone especially since I am unfamiliar with the area and my Jeep is... let’s just say highly experimental.

Site 73 is open at Hanna Flat.

If anyone cancels a spot let me know. Im suddenly interested in going but its all full..

gotta keep checking Serrano and anna on an hourly daily basis thats how I found a weekend spot in Serrano

Back