• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

April 20th

Mine is now too :/

10 am sounds good to me. The trail takes about 1 to 1.5 hours, but there's 2 bad@ss lines just off the trail and some other offshoots that add to it. I searched and searched, I didn't see anything on the usda website about it being closed. I would hate that... and accept responsibility

Well I don't think I'm gonna make this one fellas. Be sure to take pictures and I will be on the next one for sure.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I just confirmed it's closed for spring run off.

It appears that Switzerland trail is open and Bunce School Road. Anyone have suggestions or preferences?

Last edited:
Man i need to learn the area.. Hoping to be able to get the jeep back together tonight and join yall

Man i need to learn the area.. Hoping to be able to get the jeep back together tonight and join yall
I'm fairly new to Colorado myself, I use AllTrails and filter to "offroad driving." It's fairly legit. How far from Denver are you? I may be able to give you a hand later this afternoon..

Im in Loveland... Waiting on parts for exhuast tho

Back