• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Rough day..
Anyone know who would have ARB diff parts in stock?
Front locker has all its teeth broken off and the shop rebuilding it can get all the parts from ARB except for the flange Cap Part #: ARB-028502. It is out of stock they estimate 6-8 Wks and somehow aren't aware of anyone that might have stock.

We are supposed to leave for Harlan soon so we would probably have to overnight.

Rough day..
Anyone know who would have ARB diff parts in stock?
Front locker has all its teeth broken off and the shop rebuilding it can get all the parts from ARB except for the flange Cap Part #: ARB-028502. It is out of stock they estimate 6-8 Wks and somehow aren't aware of anyone that might have stock.

We are supposed to leave for Harlan soon so we would probably have to overnight.

Your luck and ARBs... Maybe it's time to call hobag and get a zip? Lol

Check poly performance.
http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/ARB-Air-Locker-Differential-Parts-ALL-MODELS-p-30480.html

za9ysury.jpg

I got these axles used, now one ARB will have been replaced and one rebuilt.

This time it looked like damage from being run without enough pressure and I think the old one could be rebuilt w new seals.

Those were the two places I saw and West coast differentials as well.
Autoplicity says it ships from manufacturer and I know they are out but I plan on calling the other 2 tomorrow.

If I have more problems I may switch to he Zip.

I have calls into a couple people looking for you, but most likely everyone drop ships from ARB, I have called direct myself before to get parts from them.

My transfer request to be a apprentice has been accepted. I thought they forgot about me. I have two weeks to train my replacement and then I start my training.

Back