• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BROKEN A/C ALT BRACKET NEED HELP

leadfoot77

NAXJA Forum User
yesterday was crusin around and next thing i no power steering and lost everything. thougth it was just the belt but turns out the bracket that holds the Alternator/ AC compressor cracked off the block just the crap aluminum casting not the iron block. but the dealer told me they cant get that any more? come on this vehicle is so popular and dont have one.. so heres the call is some oones gotta extra 4.0 layin around with that bracket 98- 01 ill buy it the whole engine or just the bracket.. i need my baby running again with the nice weather commin... + has this broken for anyone else?

thanks Steve

car-parts.com A service wrecking yards list available parts on. I doubt they have an option to search for that bracket, just call some of the yards that list alternators/ac compressors. They have listings for all over the country and most will ship to you.

Back