• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goodbye old XJ...Hello new XJ

Mosephus

NAXJA Forum User
Out with the old,

_pregamma_1_fattal_alpha_01_beta-3.jpg

In with the new.

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0333.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg

It has a purple thing on the bumper lol

did you flip the old one?

....and the wife is really enjoying her new DD, she even let's me drive from time to time so long as she's with me :laugh:. I've done a lot to it, but really only one thing that's noticeable and that's window tint. Just been fixing a lot of little things: light in climate controls, stereo mount, tranny cooler line leak, ps pump leak, fuel line leak. I'm about to replace the cracked exhaust manifold with a header that I already had here and am looking for a 4.10 geared 8.8 to drop in and she'll be good to go for a while. Oh, and I also have a buddy that has a full gauge instrument cluster, stock console, and front swaybar that are going on it too.

I'll get a pic or two up once I upload them, I think the tint made all the difference in the world...plus I can't stand having clear windows for a DD.

Back