• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bought a "replacement" jeep

DesertRunner

NAXJA Forum User
well i sold the old "project" to a member here and started the search for a obd2 era full interior dd style 4x4 Cherokee i bought one a week later that was a few weeks ago just haven't had a chance to take pics or post them. the new build begins!

97 4.0 5spd 231

DSCN0871.jpg

DSCN0875.jpg

DSCN0873.jpg

DSCN0874.jpg

planning a 2inch rustys lift (coils and aal) ridgeco bumpers, ajs sliders, front & rear stock skid, tcase and trans skid i already put 30X9.5's on it

chad

Last edited:
the wife says its gonna be my xas present haha so prob do it over new years

i love the jeep so far drives great not a huge fan of tan interior though!.

got my hitch today and ordered the driver side nut-strip online. so i have a stack of parts in the garage that i need to make time to install.

front tow hooks w/brackets and front stock skid ~ thanks Fatcat

rear draw-tite hitch ~ thanks Dewey

now im on the hunt for a tank skid and some kind of belly skid.

nice clean heep - did it come w/ the stock hitch? i'll trade u my ez lift for your stock one! need it to fit around the skidrow gas tank skid plate! nice heep - i'll help if i can on your build-up

that would be ok with me im planning on skidding it so well so i can stay low and not worry to much. worse comes to worse i can always run a spacer and a shackle just depends on how it runs at that height.
Shiny!

FYI, if you get a 2" lift and put all that armor on, you'll probably be back down to 1" lift. That stuff is heavy.

no i picked up a draw tite unit yesterday. with all the c4c cars in the yard im sure you can get a stock unit rather easily.
did it come w/ the stock hitch?

picked up a gas tank skid today ~ thanks XCM!

now gotta modify it to fit. its a pre 96 model skid. i feel a fabrication and install day coming! sweet!

btw: im on the hunt for rock sliders and a transfer case skid or belly skid.

Last edited:
Back