• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

POLL QUESTION: Who's going to the Easter Jeep Safari?

Are you going to the Easter Jeep Safari?

• Yes! I'll be there come Hell or high water.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Made lodging reservations. But could go either way.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, still unsure.

• Nah. One big event in Moab per year is enough.

• This poll is stupid!

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OT

NAXJA Forum User
I remember the big lead-up to the Anniversary Celebration at Moab last month. Can at least 1/3 of that participation be expected at the EJS?

I'll be there from April 2nd till the 8th and would love to meet and wheel with you guys in person.:)

I've heard it's been moved away from the same weekend of spring break, that would help..but prolly still too many people for me....

With all the NAXJA rides next summer, I'm not sure that I have enough vacation days. Still I would like to head to UT in April, at least to do some backpacking. What are the dates this year?

What are the dates this year?

April 3rd to 11th.

I've heard it's been moved away from the same weekend of spring break, that would help..but prolly still too many people for me....

The EJS was never scheduled around spring break. It just so happens easter is falling on the 11th in 2004. And NOT coinciding with spring break is perfect for those of us who don't like too many people, although ther'll probably still be a $hit load of people, albeit less.

I guess all of y'all who aren't voting only have 4 months to live.:rolleyes: Must be that because thats the only option I didn't put in the poll. It's just a check mark!:D

Yup< I will be there.....Already have the reservations @ micro-tel for the whole week.....ahhh yes MOAB.....:)

Flexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back