• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

etu6e7aq.jpg

It's a rainy, yuengling porter night.

Speaking of old music,
Vanilla ice was in Kankakee yesterday. Tickets were sold out. I did not attend.

Must of had some time off of his diy TV show.

3 1/2 hours at the DMV.
I saw a total of five different people only two "worked" at a time.
One guy stood behind the counter and the most I saw him do was shift his weight from the right to the left, he was one of the "workers"
The others rotated in and out from their "breaks".
I got number 9 after 45 minuets they called number3, that was the first number they called.

Unless you are doing CDL stuff... go to Oregon. Unless its the last or first week of the month and they are clogged with stickers, they are fast there.

Re: Re: Important

Unless you are doing CDL stuff... go to Oregon. Unless its the last or first week of the month and they are clogged with stickers, they are fast there.
It was CDL stuff.
Those f'ers have no idea what it is like to work a days work.
seanR for Secretary of State.

It was CDL stuff.
Those f'ers have no idea what it is like to work a days work.
seanR for Secretary of State.

You couldn't possibly do worse than Jesse...

Oregon can do paperwork for CDL... But no Haz or driving tests. Didn't they ever open that office at the Maggio Truck Stop for CDL only?

sometimes skinny people like Ken and I take for granted that we fit appendages where others can't.

the flip side of that coin is that I need a 4 foot breaker bar to do what it takes sausage arms a 1/2 ratchet to manage.
I somehow got lucky in that respect. I can pick up and carry a 4.0 shortblock pretty easily. And have to worry more about breaking bolts than not getting them to move.

There are so many way to go with this, I think I will just keep them to my self.

Glad I wasn't the only one... :anon:

I somehow got lucky in that respect. I can pick up and carry a 4.0 shortblock pretty easily. And have to worry more about breaking bolts than not getting them to move.

don't worry, you'll find out later.
I used to pick up assembled 8.8's and move them around.

Is there any advantage to installing one of the CAD posi lock cables over solid shafts and a block off plate? I already have the shafts and new ujoints

Back