• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Rocktoberfest 2017: REGISTRATION OPEN

ryan13

NAXJA Forum User
NAC Rocktoberfest 2017 will be held at Field and Forest Recreation Area in Harrisville, NH. (Exact location details will be given to those that sign up.) Wheeling levels from beginner to "really?" extreme available. There are also some great Class VI road network all around the state that offer great scenery and adventure for those who are looking for a more casual wheeling weekend. This event is a great way to wind down the season and relax with some great people.

October 12-15 (Thursday evening - Sunday afternoon)

Event Fee's:
Non-electric tent sites: $85 per person
Electric RV/tent site (limited availability): $95 per person

This price includes everything! Camping, wheeling, and a delicious catered BBQ style dinner Saturday night. You will need nothing else for cash other than for fuel for your rig(s) and a couple meals on your own.

REGISTRATION DATES: TBD

Field and Forest Info:

CAMPGROUND RULES:

When you show up EVERYONE must stop and check in. There will be forms for each person to sign not matter if you are a driver, passenger, walker, onlooker, or otherwise. If your feet are on the property you must sign in. The booth may not be staffed 100% of the time. However we have a few methods to check for those who stopped and trust us we will. Please be honorable and check in.

Please park on the field grass and drive on the roads. Do not block the road to other traffic, and do not drive over the grass. Do not park on the grass across the road from the bathhouse.
Please keep car trailers out of the horseshoe in front of the electric sites. Please unload your rigs and park your trailers first, before going to those sites.
Please drive slowly in the campground and on our entrance road. There are apt to be dogs and kids around.
Well behaved dogs are more than welcome, but please clean up after him/her. There are disposal bags available in the both the men’s and ladies rooms.
Please do your best to conserve water. Especially in dry periods, water is in short supply.
Only firewood originating in New Hampshire permitted in the campground. We do have firewood for sale on site.
Please burn only in designated fire pits. Fire pits cannot be moved. Please keep cans and bottles out of the fire pits. Please extinguish fires fully before leaving.
We do not have "Quiet Hours", but please respect that we have neighbors that could make our lives difficult. Music should be turned down to a reasonable level after 10pm.

TRAIL ETIQUETTE

PLEASE STAY ON DESIGNATED TRAILS!
Absolutely NO drinking or otherwise intoxication on the trails. Anybody seen drinking on the trails (whether driver or passenger) will be asked to leaved immediately, with no refunds given.
Proper recovery equipment is REQUIRED. Always use a tree strap when winching.
Do not litter. Please pack out any trash.
Please keep all smoking and cigarette butts inside vehicles.

MINIMUM VEHICLE REQUIREMENTS (Please note: these will be strictly enforced! You should not be on our trails without proper tow points and recovery gear (tow strap, tree saver, etc.). You shouldn’t be on our Blacks and Reds without a working winch. Absolutely no reds without a cage.)

Green Trails: 33's, at least one locker, factory roof or cage, winch recommended.
Blue Trails: 33's and 2 lockers or 35's and one locker, factory roof or cage, winch strongly suggested.
Black Trails: 35's, 2 lockers, cage, winch required, minimal regard for body damage.
Red Trails: 36's, 2 lockers, winch, cage, no regard for body damage...(these are man trails.)

**If these are violated in ANY way, you WILL be asked to leave and NOT be invited back next year. The owners of F&F have been kind enough to allow us to use their land, do NOT abuse that privilege.**

Re: NAC Rocktoberfest 2017: Dates are set!

Who's going? I may try to make it up in the AM for a bit of socializing. Still need to fix my front swaybar, exhaust, and a control arm from NACFest.

I need to add a few things to your (awesomely) listed rules. (Thanks for stressing the signing in thing!)
1. NO wheeling after midnight. Period. All wheeling rigs should be parked at midnight, no matter where they are...trails, campground, etc.
2. Then north side of the property (including Boulderdash, Everything Sucks, etc.) is OFF LIMITS after 7pm.
3. Please NOTE SIGNAGE. In other words, don't be a dick.
4. Rig requirements and the NO drinking on trails are STRICTLY enforced.

Thanks,
Liza

I signed up and paid for the event through ezregister.com on 10/4/17, and received a confirmation email but never received anything giving me the exact location of the event. When should I expect to receive the details?

The sign up page states "(Exact location details will be given to those that sign up.)"

I signed up and paid for the event through ezregister.com on 10/4/17, and received a confirmation email but never received anything giving me the exact location of the event. When should I expect to receive the details?

The sign up page states "(Exact location details will be given to those that sign up.)"

You will be receiving an email in the next day or so with location and general info.

Back