• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some help and suggestions on Website

BarefootOffroad

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I just launched my new website and would like to get some feedback or suggestions for improvements.

Im asking so that I can get my customers prospective. The feedback I received about my old site was that it was hard to find the specific parts. The category tree was out of wack, and the purchase process was to hard.

I just went through and had a team redesign my site and we just launched a few weeks ago. Ive been looking at the site and not to sure about some things. Hence the question. What I think it not important as long as my customers like it and its easy to get a round, find things and purchase.

The site is located at https://www.barefootoffroad.com

Thanks in advance
Theon

It's about average as sites go...the only thing that actually bothers me is not being able to narrow results by year/make/model. For instance...to find the shocks that fit a 1974 chevy half ton truck...I have to click on every shock, then click on what that shock fits.

It's about average as sites go...the only thing that actually bothers me is not being able to narrow results by year/make/model. For instance...to find the shocks that fit a 1974 chevy half ton truck...I have to click on every shock, then click on what that shock fits.

John,
Thanks for the feedback.
There is a Year/Make/Model search at the top of the site, once you search for your vehicle, you can then use the side category or Brand filters to dive into the parts you want. Let me know if this helps.
Thanks
Theon

So this was what I got when I tried a 99 jeep cherokee....maybe I'm just dumb?

NKxjSnH

John,
Thanks for letting me know. We have been working on the search feature and have fixed this on the desktop version.

The year/make/model does not require you to click on the search button, it will automatically load once you select the model.

If will get with the developer and get this fixed.

You just earned yourself 10% off. Shoot me a PM and I will send you a one time use code.

Keep them coming for more codes. Every error or suggestion that gets done, win 10% off a single order.

Back