• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another free carfax run. Read the first thread.

Lucas

NAXJA Forum User
Because I'm cool like that. Again, limit your VINs to vehicles you are thinking about buying or ones that you own and have serious questions about. Running these reports does take my time, so don't waste it.
Again, even though I only got one donation last time, if you want to say thanks through paypal it would be greatly appreciated.

My week is about to become hellishly busy, so it may take time to run them, and after Thursday I will probably have to stop alltogether.

PM me a VIN and email and Ill PM or email you back with your report. That simple.

Please don't PM me with anymore VINs. Post here.

Also, NAXJA PMs wont take a full report, so post Email with your vin and Ill send it to you.

Sent. You XJ was used to smuggle cocaine in the bodies of dead hookers across the Tiujuana border. :laugh3:

Paypal donations accepted at [email protected]

The VIN you supplied, "JH2TC2519PM200467", is invalid. Please check the number for accuracy and try again below.

- The letters "I", "O", and "Q" never appear in a VIN.
- The VIN must be exactly 17 characters in length.
- The CARFAX database contains information for cars manufactured from 1981 through the present.

Lucas said:
The VIN you supplied, "JH2TC2519PM200467", is invalid. Please check the number for accuracy and try again below.

- The letters "I", "O", and "Q" never appear in a VIN.
- The VIN must be exactly 17 characters in length.
- The CARFAX database contains information for cars manufactured from 1981 through the present.

They must not do motorcycles then. Thanks for trying anyway!

Sent and sent. Those are the last ones I can do. Glad I could help out. :wave:

Back