• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Why is every road in Ohio jacked up? You would think with all the "construction" going on the past 20 years this state would have nice roads.

Why is every road in Ohio jacked up? You would think with all the "construction" going on the past 20 years this state would have nice roads.

lol.

71 has been under construction for the last 15 years. By the time they finish it they'll have to start over again.

kokosing has themselves a real nice cash cow, and they're gonna keep milking it.

I sent you a message, it's not a logans, it's a long horn over by the mall. Burbank street. All I know is it's a chain steakhouse.

have a day off with nothing to do and its both awesome and awful...i'm in the nyc area working and went upstate to a friends shop to get out of the city for the day. i don't have anything up here to work on, and i have so much to do at home. so i'm happy to finally just chill out for the day, bu i know i have a ton of crap i could be doing. I think i have some fishing poles out here somewhere...thinking of going fishing to try not to think about crap and enjoy the day...

should be going to pick up the motor for j5 today! hope to have it moving by next week..

I've done 5500 miles of traveling this summer, all east of the Mississippi River and south to NC and Tennessee.

Michigan roads are not as bad as I once thought them to be.

Oh was bad, ny too, but a section in pa right before the Rausch creek exit was particularly horrid. MI is the worst the last hour of 75 to the bridge. WI was awful between Milwaukee and chitcago. IN is close to winning worst roads with 69 to Indy and around Indy. 469 on the south side of the fort is awful.

The best roads were on 81 in Virginia prior to hwy 160.

mac 'most of the roads in this country suck' gyvr

Well we went and took the lift out of the ZJ this past weekend. Decided to just keep it stock height and make it a reliable driver. I am gonna go thru and replace some of the suspension bushings in it but would also like to throw some go fast parts at it as well.

Its gonna be getting new o2 sensors, cat, and a flow master muffler here soon. What are some other parts that you guys would suggest i look into that won't break the bank on it but still give decent power out of it? Not really looking to throw a super charger or anything like that on it. Just want a little more seat of the pants feel.

Well we went and took the lift out of the ZJ this past weekend. Decided to just keep it stock height and make it a reliable driver. I am gonna go thru and replace some of the suspension bushings in it but would also like to throw some go fast parts at it as well.

Its gonna be getting new o2 sensors, cat, and a flow master muffler here soon. What are some other parts that you guys would suggest i look into that won't break the bank on it but still give decent power out of it? Not really looking to throw a super charger or anything like that on it. Just want a little more seat of the pants feel.

NTK sensors from amazon. $28-$30 each.

Smaller tires.

NTK sensors from amazon. $28-$30 each.

Smaller tires.

Is there a reason to go with NTK over another brand like Bosche? I can get 2-Bosche o2 sensors from rock auto for around $55 shipped. Thought they were a good brand.

Yea its back down on stock 235's.

you need more NOS bro.

Probably not a good idea on a stock motor tho. Could make it one heck of a slepper tho. People would never expect a ZJ to have nos.

Is there a reason to go with NTK over another brand like Bosche? I can get 2-Bosche o2 sensors from rock auto for around $55 shipped. Thought they were a good brand.

not any longer.

cheap chinese crap in an expensive looking box with an expensive price.

the NTK ones are good. Pretty Ricky is getting 25 mpg on the highway with an NTK sensor.
NTK sensor is 28 bucks on rockauto.

Bosch is the enemy here.....lots of customers are switching to our fuel system because Bosch treats the customer like dirt. Good for us.

Back