• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BOD positions selected...

Willis

NAXJA Forum User
Well, it seems only 3 of us really wanted to be part of the BOD, so I really see no need to put it to a vote. So we will do this a different way. Here are the nominees/interested parties for the following positions:

President: Steve Williams (Willis)
Vice Pres: Judd Jones (JJ13)
Sec/Tres: Hans Huisman (PNW01XJ)

So, unless anyone objects to these people in these positions, and can offer an alternative to the position(s) where a vote would be necessary, the above mentioned people will become our BOD. Objections should be voiced before Saturday, Dec 6th. After that date, the BOD will be concidered official. Our BOD will be serving a term of 6 months to be started on the date our chapter becomes offical. The following election will be held on, or around the 6 month anniversary of our chapter becoming official.

After the Saturday deadline to reject the people/positions I will send in our roster and leave the rest up to NAXJA.

Thanks,
Steve

Ok, so I guess it's official. The above listed BOD is selected. I'll get our roster ready for mail and move forward with it.

Steve

Back