• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Got this done yesterday, my hands hurt today. Going to try to finish today befor the rain starts.
d51386ce4e469b15517a9d76a3fc50c4.jpg

i really wish my dad would have built us a tree house when we were kids. that being said, we had a ton of cool buildings all around the farm so we had plenty of places to play...we just never did a lot of father/son construction projects.

Last edited:
I give props to you guys with three kids. We have been looking after my nephew since Wednesday and I think I'm getting some extra grey hairs.

Two was manageable. Three is some upper level shit.

I have a guy I work with occasionally that has 6 daughters, all of them within 12 years. That dude is a level 47 grand master.

A buddy of mine from college had 4 under 3 yrs old at one point. Their twins are almost 11 now. After we had #2 I asked him how he managed all that. He said, "I don't remember much about those first few years."

mac 'hoping my being fixed is more successful than Josh's first one' gyvr

The snip didn't work. I got it and almost 9 months later this kid is here,by the looks of it he ain't going home any time soon. With out going into much detail,his mom is a **** up and I'm nicer than I thought.

Two was manageable. Three is some upper level shit.

I have a guy I work with occasionally that has 6 daughters, all of them within 12 years. That dude is a level 47 grand master.

my wife has 4 siblings and there is less than 7 years between the 5 of them. her parents worked full time, and her mom worked 2 job. sounds like hell to me...and i actually like kids.

we are going go for #2 soon. my wife keeps saying she wants 3, but i told her, lets see how two goes first and then we can decide. i'm pretty sure she will come down to my level and decide 2 is plenty lol. mac won the kiddo lottery in my book. one girl, one boy a few years apart...with my luck next round will be twin girls.

One of my buddies had 4 girls, one boy. They were trying for one more boy, evened it up in one shot. Money is no issue for him, haven't seen his wife lately to know if she still has any of her marbles left

You need to rectify that, they are one of my biggest customers.

Wife called a year ago to shut it off. Told them we were switching to cable. They went back and forth for a while and we ended up at $40 a month no contract for 6 months. Said call back in six months and they will do it again.

A year goes by and they wouldn't do the $40 a month this time nor would they set us up with the deal that new customers get. It was going to be $100 a month. So we said shut it off.

So it now five local channels Netflix and Hulu.

Wife called a year ago to shut it off. Told them we were switching to cable. They went back and forth for a while and we ended up at $40 a month no contract for 6 months. Said call back in six months and they will do it again.

A year goes by and they wouldn't do the $40 a month this time nor would they set us up with the deal that new customers get. It was going to be $100 a month. So we said shut it off.

So it now five local channels Netflix and Hulu.

Just watch out and make sure they don't magically put money in your bank account and then come back 6 months later and send you to collections. Almost 2 years after we cancelled our dish network service they randomly put $90 our bank account which I thought was a reimbursement for the $90 in overdraft fees they caused us to accumulate. UPS delayed our shipment back to them after moving to Chicago and they tried to withdraw the equipment charges 3 times in a 4 hour period...they cancelled the charges the next day when the package arrived, but I gave them an earful about the accumulated overdraft fees from the 3 withdrawals they tried to make. My bank was nice enough to erase them though after dish withdrew the charges.

Two years later...$90 appears out of the blue. A few months after that we get a notice from collections saying we owe dish network $90 because they made an error and accidentally gave us $90...how in the $*%& do you send someone to collections for your own screw up? Especially without any notification...This all happened around the time we were applying for our mortgage and suddenly had a collections notice on my credit that I had to sort out.

now that being said...other than having problems both times we cancelled our service, the actual satellite service we had with dish was actually pretty good

Did you go back and get checked?

Not yet. its on the to-do list. the wife is still covered for now also, like a double wrap kinda deal going on.

what size air compressor should i go with for the garage? the 20 gal's seem really small. 30 gal? hopefully not much more than that because they get pricey.

Back