• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where do these plug into... 87 renix

jrowell

NAXJA Forum User
87 Cherokee... help me identify where these go. Heater control vacuum, cruise control vacuum and misc plug.
5358504f9cb8a2311e91dceb4cbc6ba8.jpg
65d47b2962fb08435aca167b61ae7d95.jpg
c7ead19245fefc8c9e2a0b7add3c1f6f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

the heater valve should have a vacuum line coming out of the firewall by the heater or ac hose. it should be red or pink. the big nipple on the cruse control goes over to the drivers side and down to a valve on the brake peddle. and the little nipple feeds from the vacuum canister in the front bumper passengers side.

not sure where that wire goes your wiring looks to be going over the engine.

the heater valve should have a vacuum line coming out of the firewall by the heater or ac hose. it should be red or pink. the big nipple on the cruse control goes over to the drivers side and down to a valve on the brake peddle. and the little nipple feeds from the vacuum canister in the front bumper passengers side.

not sure where that wire goes your wiring looks to be going over the engine.
I see the red/ pink one... any ideas where that black one should be hooked up?
2ac7bfd0b7fe684c68409d3464928ced.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

im pretty sure that also runs down to the vacuum tank as the feed of vacuum for the hvac controls. it may or may not have been tee'd with the cruise control.

Back