• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

stock renix 4.0 valve cover pretty clean and in good shape. it was completely cleaned and repainted before i realized it was ever so slightly different than the one i needed for my engine. Also, a stock 92ish 4.0 cam in good shape.

stock renix 4.0 valve cover pretty clean and in good shape. it was completely cleaned and repainted before i realized it was ever so slightly different than the one i needed for my engine. Also, a stock 92ish 4.0 cam in good shape.

I'll take it dan. I feel like mine is warped as it has always seeped a bit.

I have to go to DMV, but anytime, anyday after 4:00 or so... If you need, call (714) seven too 1 - sex five too niner...

Our usual place is the 7-11 at 5:30 am. Which day is good for you?

Let's say Wednesday.

Johnny, I'm so sorry. I swear to you I was only about 15 minutes late....

PM me your address and I can drop off the tent tonight after work or we can try again tomorrow.

Again, sorry for not being there...

I'll be up at Cal's this weekend working on 4643, so if the tent gets p/u this week, that's cool!

No problem, Chris. I waited till 5:40, so we just missed each other. Let's try again tomorrow.

I'll be up at Cal's this weekend working on 4643, so if the tent gets p/u this week, that's cool!

Met up with Chris this morning and got the tent. Carol, I'll leave it by my front door.

Cool. Thank you Johnny =).

Wiring harness from 88-89??? MJ. 4.0 5speed 4x4 model. Looks pretty complete. I'm hanging on to it for spare connectors, so no risk of me tossing it out.....but if anyone needs it let me know.

Wiring harness from 88-89??? MJ. 4.0 5speed 4x4 model. Looks pretty complete. I'm hanging on to it for spare connectors, so no risk of me tossing it out.....but if anyone needs it let me know.
Yes, please. PU @ SCF?

Dana 35 rock guard. I have no idea who made it and I couldn't find anything like this online. Lots of rock rash but still straight. Great for duck buggies. Pick up in Fullerton.

normal_image~39.jpg

Back