• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

hey, my name is Jeff, Mack is what i make my living with (truck driver), anyway, i've been on here over 2 years, just started posting over a year ago, this i my money pit....i mean jeep, and i'm busting my ars to try and make it to NACfest.
mtrs3.jpg

forsale054.jpg

Mack, I really like what you've done with your XJ. Lifted, locked and ready for anything! In a couple of years when mine has all grown up I hope it's as nice a yours. Just need to convince my better half the lockers are an import item for our budget. If I can't I'll have to do a covert operation to obtain the technology.

thanks man, i been working on it for almost 2 years now.
XJCreeper said:
Mack, I really like what you've done with your XJ. Lifted, locked and ready for anything! In a couple of years when mine has all grown up I hope it's as nice a yours. Just need to convince my better half the lockers are an import item for our budget. If I can't I'll have to do a covert operation to obtain the technology.

mack said:
thanks man, i been working on it for almost 2 years now.
ive also been workin on mine for the past 2 years, and isnt anywhere near as badass, WTF am i doin wrong?

too busy posting here all day and night and not actually out ther working and making money to support the habit and modifications. ahahaha lol jk figured i get two cents on ya since everyone else has been

Joined in March - here is my Jeep -
2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited
4.0 HO, AW4, NP231, F-D30, R-8.25
s2y8wo.jpg

Mods: Class III hitch installed.
2" RE BB with Full AAL in the garage.
It's bone stock.
39K miles

whats up everyone, Ross is the name and jeepin is the game. im 18 and have had my 94 XJ for 3 years now.

s31oxl.jpg

s31qus.jpg

s31qo5.jpg

specs:
94 XJ
4.0 auto
d30 and 8.25, open and 3.55
new leafs and spacers waitin to go on for 3 new inches
new front bumper almost done

I was so pumped that I finally learned how to post pics (thanx Stroker) that I forgot to add the specs. This picture is old, so not all of the mods are on there, but now that I know how to post pics, I will get some new ones soon.

6" suspension, 33" Baja Claws, AA SYE, Tom Woods shafts, my own f. bumper, sliders, roof rack, long arms, and hi-steer. In the next month or so, I will be done with my cage, rear bumper, chop top, D44 rear swap, and lock rights, 4.88's, and 36" tires - either Irok's, or SX's

Hey all. I'm Rob (man that's a popular name...) I'm from Claremont, NH.
Here's a couple of my old setup...
XJCathole1.jpg

XJCathole2.jpg

XJRattlesnake.jpg

(yes that's the Rob that started this thread in the red hat...)

95 4 door, 4.0, auto
231 w/PORC SYE
3" lift in those pics
stock Moab rims and tires off a Rubicon
bunch of other upgrades...

Tomorrow after work I start the next build...
TnT LA's
TnT HD skid/crossmember
TnT HD Track bar and mount
TnT boomerang shackles
RE 5.5 Grand coils
RE monotube shocks
3x3 angle down the frame rails
another bunch of little stuff to go with it...

Back