• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Hello everyone. I'm AJ, I'm 32 and live on the Cape. I'm an electrician by day and I teach electrical apprentices at night. I have an 87 XJ I purchased about 12 years, two engines, three transmissions and four alternators ago. It's been from Northern Cal where I grew up, to Canada, to here, to Texas, back to Cal, then back to here. Hmmm... I think I'm at around 245,000 miles. It runs like a top, but has the ugliest damn color anyone can imagine,
-MID 80s BEIGE! :puke:
So, my goal is a coat of flat textured brown. It is undergoing some more upgrades to help make this happen- should be at 5/4.5 inches when finished, with a 44, 4.56s and a rear locker when I'm done, and I'm going to try some 34in Special Service TSLs... maybe by summer's end.

hello everyone ive been around here for awhile but never really posted until i joined. my home is in Maryland but i go to college way up north in central Maine. this here is my 94 xj. a few list of mods are at the buttom in my signature. so who yall is ready for Nac Fest ?? i know im counting down the days of till warm weather and cant wait to go back home. here is a few pictures i have.
jeeppictures044.jpg

misc2029.jpg

Hey yall i'm Jonny BingBing here's some old pics. 91' XJ 4.5" lift, D30 front, I have 29 spline 8.25 waiting to go in, gunna be puttin in front lockrite and probably some 33" TSL's.

007_7.jpg

003_3.jpg

Hey, Eric - 35 - Dover, NH - I just picked this up last week for $150. It runs, drives, stops. Barely any body rot. Needs vacuum issue fixed. Not a bad deal. I look forward to meeting more XJ folks.

2292091_2.jpg

2292091_3.jpg

2292091_1.jpg

hey im steve, i live in simsbury CT, drive a 97 xj with 4" and 30's, soon to be 6 with 35's

unfortunatly no pics hosted, but who whats to see 4" with 30's anyway?

STROKER said:
And the old setup
IMAG0005.jpg

STROKER

I'm Rob too (no relation to the guy who started this thread).

The mirror poking into the picture of Ben's old rig belongs to my '92 Laredo.

It was stock then, but now has the 2" OME kit and has been rolling on 30s for about 6 months.

Like the rest of you, I'm counting the days (and projects) till NACFest.

Hi I am Ryan from Bangor, Maine...and I drive a Jeep..

"hi Ryan" haha

I have a 2000 XJ Sport with a 3" Rusty's lift, 31" Kuhmo ATs, and a whole lot of other Rusty's stuff...like everyone else I am looking at my list of things to do and for some reason it keeps longer...looking forward to meeting other members and of course doing some wheelin!

No good pictures as of yet...something else to work on...:)

I’m Janine from Rochester, NY and I’ve been on the forum for about a day now, and will soon be a member. I have a ’92 Laredo with a 5 1/2" RE long arm kit & spacers and 33" BFG MT KMs. Still open front & rear, but hopefully not for too much longer. Maybe I’ll check out this NACfest thing. Sounds like a good time.

myxj8ga.jpg

J-9 said:
I’m Janine from Rochester, NY and I’ve been on the forum for about a day now, and will soon be a member. I have a ’92 Laredo with a 5 1/2" RE long arm kit & spacers and 33" BFG MT KMs. Still open front & rear, but hopefully not for too much longer. Maybe I’ll check out this NACfest thing. Sounds like a good time.

myxj8ga.jpg

Welcome and yes NAC-Fest is a great time.

STROKER

Brandon
f1f158f8.jpg

70191287_b80314ef63.jpg

hopefully somone has some better pics of me this is all i could scrounge up i find it hard to take pics while i'm hammerin down on some obstical. and i have no friends to take pics of me :tears: :looser:
so if you have pics of me post up hehe.

Hi all. Dave on the left coast here in Northern California. My ride is a 1994 XJ has evolved to about 6" of lift, teralow, 33" tires and enough armor to bash rocks and still smile. I like to play around the Lake Tahoe area. Hope to see some of you on the trail someday.
Fordyce1.jpg
Fordyce2.jpg

NAXJA:flipoff:

Hey everyone, my name is Matt (or Матвей, whence comes my username), and I'm a full-time college student and part-time barista in Ithaca, New York. This is what my Jeep looked like two weeks ago (it's lost about a hundred pounds since then):

270_7060.jpg

I look forward to meeting all you guys at NAC-fest! :wave:

Hey all... I am John, the NAC Director at large. I am a nursing student in central NJ who finally graduates in may (Yeah!). Its been a while since I wheeled (since september ughh!) but I am looking forward to NACfest. Here's My Rig:
47b5d832b3127cce985482f93b7200000017108AcMmLVo1cNS

47b5d834b3127cce985482dae9d900000017108AcMmLVo1cNS

47b5dd27b3127cce98548310344600000017108AcMmLVo1cNS

NHextremeXJ said:
looks like bj-666's Jeep has a piece of poop hanging off the back.:passgas:
Hey Mr. Mall Wheeler, introduse yourself.

Back