• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep count?

First mod should be this while it's still straight.

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/XJRAIL.html

Definitely will do Thanks. I didn't do it on the first XJ so planning on making this the first thing i do.

why in the hell would you get a 2 door? lol
worst mod evar.

Why do people buy Fords? :dunno: Cuz they do.
This two door is bad ass. Got just about everything i was looking for in a XJ. 1 owner and everything works perfect. Bummer to hear you hate two door XJs... this will be one more 4x4 two door you'll see on the trails soon. :wave1:

Last edited:
Hey Brandon,

When are you and Trevor planning to leave OC? I plan to head out early Friday evening if I am able to finish up any last minute wrenching Friday afternoon.

Hey Brandon,

When are you and Trevor planning to leave OC? I plan to head out early Friday evening if I am able to finish up any last minute wrenching Friday afternoon.

Hey. We're planning on leaving town around 10-11am when there is light traffic on the road. We both took Friday off of work so we can get up the mountain before dark.

The blacked out '99 with missing rear flares will be me. Coming Friday evening bailing Sunday morning, either after the work session or when my 3 year old melts down whichever comes first.

Hey. We're planning on leaving town around 10-11am when there is light traffic on the road. We both took Friday off of work so we can get up the mountain before dark.

I took Friday off as well, but I need to go over the Jeep before heading out. No idea how long that will take me. If I don't get out too late, I will shoot you a text to see how far you two have made it.

Don

1 XJ here.

Hoping to leave the shop around 12-1 depending on when I get loaded up and how long it takes to get the trailer out of the corner.
You haven't cleaned up your mess yet?

I took Friday off as well, but I need to go over the Jeep before heading out. No idea how long that will take me. If I don't get out too late, I will shoot you a text to see how far you two have made it.

Don

Sounds good. We'll see you up there. Getting ready to leave in a few hours

i heading out of murrieta around 5, gonna stop off for some dinner along the way. hope to be up there around 8...will be at capmsite 17, dont have room for any fire wood in my little guy but did mange to make room for my Fireball! :firedevil:firedevil

Leaving meow. See you all in about 5

Back