• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project wannabe Jeepspeed

Are you building a snow blow? ha ha.

Hahaha could work as one with a skid plate huh! Nah I thought real long and hard about what I wanted to do for a bumper. Every Cherokee out there has 1 of 2 types of bumpers, boxed and plated winch bumper or Prerunner bumper with a giant skid plate, I think we can all agree on that. So, along with the idea that I don't want my Cherokee to look like all 10 million out there, we are building something that I have never seen on another Cherokee before. Stay tuned...

how do you like the deavers in the rocks? Too stiff? Decent flex? Any reason you wouldn't advise someone to buy them that crawls? I mostly crawl, but am getting the itch to go fast between trails and hitting the lakebed at JV.

Deavers work awesome on the rocks.

They even work better on the highway.

It is win win win win win.

how do you like the deavers in the rocks? Too stiff? Decent flex? Any reason you wouldn't advise someone to buy them that crawls? I mostly crawl, but am getting the itch to go fast between trails and hitting the lakebed at JV.

Mine have been awesome no matter where I've taken them. Rocks. Street. Highway at 80. I'm not a big rock crawler but we have done moderate rock crawling trails and they handled. I also have no axle wrap either.

No updates recently due to terrible weather here in AZ. I have been collecting parts through the summer and I'm planning some good sh*t for fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0b4a5a496fb4097bfb922066b7dc83c6.jpg
New bedsides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you send me the part numbers on those shocks?

Im running fox 2.0 performance series remote rests, and want to know what the difference is in what I'm running and what you are.

Nice I was just gonna say we installed the champion in my sons MJ last week and it leaks right at the 90degree joint on the filler neck. He had to trim quite a bit to make it fit. The whole top cross member cover lip had to be trimmed off and he cut a clearance hole in the wheel well to fit the trans cooler fitting.

I have a Champion in my '89 and have had zero problems with it. Fit as well as the stock radiator I replaced and cools much better. I didn't hook up the internal transmission heat exchanger as I run a large external cooler. I don't worry about warm up times in south Louisiana.

I have a Champion in my '89 and have had zero problems with it. Fit as well as the stock radiator I replaced and cools much better. I didn't hook up the internal transmission heat exchanger as I run a large external cooler. I don't worry about warm up times in south Louisiana.

I have to say I'm with Lawagoneer, I've had 2 Champions in 2 separate XJ's and they have been nothing but great for me

Could you send me the part numbers on those shocks?

Im running fox 2.0 performance series remote rests, and want to know what the difference is in what I'm running and what you are.

I can pull the part numbers off of the boxes when I get home but what is it that you're trying to figure out? These are Factory series I believe.

Back